This Award will provide an introduction to good practice in mobile marketing and explore how it fits within the communications mix. It will also look at ways in which the channel can be maximised and how success in mobile marketing can be measured.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or 2+ years experience in a sales or marketing role.
The Award usually takes 6 months to complete.
130 hours of study.
Mobile Marketing Mandatory
- Define the concept of mobile marketing, and describe its evolution with respect to hardware, software, service provision, supply and as a medium for advertising and communication
- Assess the range of opportunities that a mobile environment provides to marketers
- Assess the reasons why mobile devices are used and the resulting impact on marketing communications decisions
- Plan and evaluate mobile marketing activities
- Design and develop a marketing concept using a mobile application
- Describe future developments in mobile marketing
Assessment is by a work-based assignment.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions about this course or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: