£570.00* + VAT
Creating Entrepreneurial Change Mandatory
Reference ID: DL555
Master the dynamics of innovation and change, and understand, develop and apply a range of disruptive strategies to drive the organisation success.
*Please note this Award is specifically for students based outside of the UK.
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- OR CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- OR CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- OR a business or marketing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or an equivalent qualification) where a minimum of half of the credits come from marketing modules
- AND a range of experience working (normally three years) at Senior Marketing Management level that has provided potential candidates with ability to evidence that they can meet the learning outcomes for the CIM Professional Diploma in marketing if required
- PLUS IELTS Academic Modules with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above)
- OR Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above (achieved within the last 2 years if English is not your first language)
Creating Entrepreneurial Change MandatoryStudy hours: 200
The new constant is a disruptive state of flux and winning managers will be those who embrace entrepreneurship and create transformational change and value for their organisation. You will investigate the dynamics of innovation and change, and identify the key learning processes in driving disruptive strategies.
You will be able to:
- Establish the key drivers for change within the global marketplace
- Apply conclusions from existing disruptive strategies
- Critically assess organisation capability for change
- Recommend entrepreneurial strategic change
- Evaluate approaches to developing an innovation culture
- Critically assess how innovation can contribute to value creation
Assessment: Organisation based assignment
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: