£400.00* + VAT
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
This qualification is only available to students residing outside the UK.
The new constant is a disruptive state of flux, winning managers will be those who embrace entrepreneurship and create transformational change and value for their organisation. You will investigate the dynamics of innovation and change, and this unit will enable you to identify the key learning processes in driving distributive strategies.
By completing this Award and two others:
If, in addition to completing this Award, the Corporate Digital Communications (available soon) AND Global Marketing Decisions modules are completed, the Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing, Level 7, would be achieved.
- A CIM level 6 qualification,
- OR a business or marketing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) where a minimum of 50% of the credits come from marketing modules
- AND a range of experience working (normally 3 years) at Senior Marketing Management level that has provided potential candidates with ability to evidence that they can meet the learning outcomes for the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing if required,
- PLUS IELTS Academic Modules with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above),
- OR Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above (achieved within the last 2 years if English is not your first language)
Creating Entrepreneurial Change MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Key drivers for change within the global marketplace
- Existing disruptive strategies
- Organisation assessment for change
- Strategies for change and innovation
- How innovation can contribute to value creation
You can view the full syllabus for this module here.
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
Really good. I am enjoying it very much”: It’s opened my eyes to things I didn’t know” such as “how I shop as a consumer. My Line Manager is very helpful and supportive and my tutor is lovely and helpful. It’s reassuring to know I can reach out to him.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: