Charity Marketing and Pricing

Social media | Mark Connolly | 12 May 2015

Series 2, Episode 18

Maria O’Sullivan of Coeliac UK talks about marketing for a charity with multiple stakeholders. Coeliac is an autoimmune disease which is treated by a completely gluten-free diet. Coeliac UK is a membership organisation and also a campaigning arm – raising awareness of the disease and persuading retailers to stock gluten-free foods.

In Jargon Buster! Mark Connolly explained retargeting. Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting uses cookies in browsers to try to bring back the other 98%.

Harry MacDivitt, author of the Cambridge Marketing Handbook: Pricing explains value-based pricing.

This website uses cookies!

Cookies are important to maintain the functionality of this website and to continually improve your experience.
We'll assume you're okay with this unless you decide to opt out — Find out more