View the CIPR's full syllabus.
The aim of the CIPR Professional PR Certificate is to introduce you to the context, concepts and practical tools of public relations (PR) that will enhance your understanding of the PR profession and enable you to develop the skills and abilities necessary to progress in your career.
You will research and develop PR plans; create content that helps an organisation to tell a story, change attitudes and influence behaviours, and/or market products and services; and measure the impact of communication activities.
You will have some experience of public relations activities, in consultancy or in-house, or you might have experience in a related discipline such as marketing or journalism and wish to enter the PR profession.
Find out what our learners receive in their study package as part of this course.
There are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible:
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation
|Start any time and set your own pace!||£995 +VAT||ENROL|
Fees and payment
Course fees are subject to VAT in the United Kingdom.
You can pay the course fees by debit/credit card or provide us with a Purchase Order number to invoice your company.
* An additional amount of £951 for CIPR registration and assessment to be paid at checkout.
Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £370 by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments as follows:
Entry criteria and support
In order to take this course, you need to have:
- hold any UK degree, plus relevant experience,
- OR, 2 years’ relevant full-time employment in PR, and five GCSEs grade C or above, one of which must be English Language;
- OR, a LCCIEB Group Diploma in PR, and one year’s relevant experience. NB: Equivalent qualifications are acceptable.
Do you know which qualification is right for you?
As part of this course, you will also receive the full study package and there are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible — This includes:
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday Drop-ins which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.