Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1335.00* + VAT
23 February 2019, £2115.00* + VAT
06 July 2019, £1950.00* + VAT
Tutor: Neil Wilkins
Digital Strategy Mandatory06 July 2019
20 July 2019
Driving Digital Experience Mandatory05 October 2019
02 November 2019
Mastering Digital Channels MandatoryTo be confirmed
Reference ID: CIMDigDipBriSS0719
22 June 2019, £1950.00* + VAT
If you are:
- a marketing manager who needs to understand more about the digital landscape,
- a senior manager making strategic decisions about digital marketing,
- or a digital specialist,
this qualification will equip you with insights, the tools and techniques that you need.
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing, OR,
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, OR,
- any Digital Marketing Level 4 qualification, AND
- two years experience in marketing
Digital Strategy MandatoryStudy hours: 150
- Implementing digital marketing capabilities in strategic marketing planning
- Macro and Micro environments
- The impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives
- How marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to marketing needs
- Management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures
Note: this module is also available on the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Driving Digital Experience MandatoryStudy hours: 150
This module provides insights into the digital customer experience and highlights how you can adapt to this changing market.
- Generate relevant insights into digital customers
- Appraise trends and innovation in the digital experience
- Identify and assess digital metrics and analytics
- Deliver methods for reporting digital performance indicators
- Illustrate the customer journey
- Recommend how to improve the user experience
Mastering Digital Channels MandatoryStudy hours: 150
This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
- Demonstrate effective management of digital channels in practice
- Recommend methods for online community management
- Illustrate how to improve conversion rates for digital channels
- Appraise current and future channel developments.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: