Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1335.00* + VAT
28 September 2019, £2115.00* + VAT
Digital Strategy Mandatory12 October 2019 - 13 October 2019
Driving Digital Experience Mandatory22 February 2020 - 23 February 2020
Mastering Digital Channels Mandatory28 September 2019 - 29 September 2019
Reference ID: CIMDigDipWE0919
06 July 2019, £1950.00* + VAT
Tutor: Neil Wilkins
Digital Strategy Mandatory06 July 2019
20 July 2019
Driving Digital Experience Mandatory05 October 2019
02 November 2019
Mastering Digital Channels Mandatory25 January 2020
08 February 2020
Reference ID: CIMDigDipBriSS0719
22 June 2019, £1950.00* + VAT
If you are:
- a marketing manager who needs to understand more about the digital landscape,
- a senior manager making strategic decisions about digital marketing,
- or a digital specialist,
this qualification will equip you with insights, the tools and techniques that you need.
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing, OR,
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, OR,
- any Digital Marketing Level 4 qualification, AND
- two years experience in marketing
Digital Strategy MandatoryStudy hours: 150
- Implementing digital marketing capabilities in strategic marketing planning
- Macro and Micro environments
- The impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives
- How marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to marketing needs
- Management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures
Note: this module is also available on the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Driving Digital Experience MandatoryStudy hours: 150
This module provides insights into the digital customer experience and highlights how you can adapt to this changing market.
- Generate relevant insights into digital customers
- Appraise trends and innovation in the digital experience
- Identify and assess digital metrics and analytics
- Deliver methods for reporting digital performance indicators
- Illustrate the customer journey
- Recommend how to improve the user experience
Mastering Digital Channels MandatoryStudy hours: 150
This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
- Demonstrate effective management of digital channels in practice
- Recommend methods for online community management
- Illustrate how to improve conversion rates for digital channels
- Appraise current and future channel developments.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: