£450.00* + VAT
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Explore key concepts of sustainability to gain a better understanding of the level of change that the organisation can achieve and how marketing facilitates that change.
You will consider the role of marketing in engaging with stakeholders to understand how to reframe core strategies and construct a brand purpose that aligns with relevant sustainability imperatives.
Plan, resource and execute key actions, and communicate how and why your organisation is responding to the evolving sustainability agenda.
- A Marketing or Business degree with a minimum of 50% of credits in Marketing; or,
- 4+ years’ marketing experience
Course module :
Sustainability MandatoryStudy hours: 170, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Understand what sustainability means for business and society
- Assess your organisation's greater purpose and the role of marketing in achieving sustainability now and in the future
- Determine a customer focused approach
- Evaluate ways to co-create with stakeholders to deliver change
- Determine the resources required to make long-term value and profitable solutions
- Create a plan to implement change and measure results through effective results
Assessment: Assignment based on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: