£420.00* + VAT
28 September 2019, £665.00* + VAT
Tutor: Thomas McAlinden
Applied Marketing Mandatory28 September 2019
12 October 2019
07 March 2020
Reference ID: CIMCertEdin0919Rev2
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Explore the marketing environment, customer behaviour in the digital age, market research and the marketing planning process. This will include the marketing mix and a tactical planning framework to aid marketing effectiveness.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; or,
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing role
Applied Marketing MandatoryStudy hours: 170, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Understand the contribution of marketing to the organisation
- Know what influences customer behaviour across a range of contexts
- Understand the factors and trends in the marketing environment and how they affect marketing
- Know a range of options for gathering relevant marketing information
- Understand the application of the marketing mix within different marketing contexts
- Know how to apply and adapt the marketing mix to satisfy customer needs and business goals
Assessment: Multiple choice examination.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
Really good. I am enjoying it very much”: It’s opened my eyes to things I didn’t know” such as “how I shop as a consumer. My Line Manager is very helpful and supportive and my tutor is lovely and helpful. It’s reassuring to know I can reach out to him.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Other available awards
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: