£310.00* + VAT
02 October 2019, £515.00* + VAT
Tutor: Charles Nixon
Marketing Principles Mandatory02 October 2019 - 20 November 2019
Reference ID: CIMFouLon1019Rev
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Identify key components of the marketing environment and have an appreciation of how to collect and utilise relevant information about the marketing environment. Outline the concepts and elements which make up the marketing mix and understand how these are applied in a range of different contexts.
- A-Levels (or equivalent)
- English language proficiency
Marketing Principles MandatoryStudy hours: 120, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Know the role and function of marketing within organisations
- Understand the factors that influence customer behavior
- Identify the key components of the marketing environment
- Identify how to collect relevant information about the marketing environment
- Understand the concept and elements of the marketing mix
- Understand the application of the marketing mix in different contextual settings
Assessment: Multiple-choice question examination.
What our students say
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Really good. I am enjoying it very much”: It’s opened my eyes to things I didn’t know” such as “how I shop as a consumer. My Line Manager is very helpful and supportive and my tutor is lovely and helpful. It’s reassuring to know I can reach out to him.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: