£400.00* + VAT
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Senior level marketers need to be able to identify and prioritise key stakeholders, and the influence they have in determining the role for corporate reputation management in organisations. This module will enable you to critically appraise the corporate brand and the importance of digital communications in developing corporate positioning and building brand equity. Learners will be able to recommend and justify digital channels and tools effectively to support corporate reputation.
- A CIM level 6 qualification,
- OR a business or marketing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) where a minimum of 50% of the credits come from marketing modules
- AND a range of experience working (normally 3 years) at Senior Marketing Management level that has provided potential candidates with ability to evidence that they can meet the learning outcomes for the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing if required,
- PLUS IELTS Academic Modules with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above),
- OR Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above (achieved within the last 2 years if English is not your first language)
Course module :
Corporate Digital Communications MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Identify key stakeholders and their influence
- Corporate reputation management and brand equity
- Corporate brand positioning
- Trends and innovation in digital experience
- Integrated channels to support corporate reputation
You can view the full syllabus for this module here.
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Study materials arrived almost by return of post, and the material is great. You are just brilliantly organised.
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: