£1500.00* + VAT
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Senior marketers often gain experience across different organisational types and sizes over the course of their career, giving them a detailed insight into a range of marketing related issues and problems. This experience, within the heart of an organisation, can be developed into a consultancy role either within a large organisation linking in with key clients or as an independent consultant within a marketing specialism.
This Award also forms part of, and receives the same tuition support as, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
- A Level 6 qualification in any discipline, plus 7+ years senior marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification in Marketing, plus 5+ years senior marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Consultancy MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- A sustainable consultancy proposition
- Personal brand development
- Client business issues
- Design, implement and embed solutions
You can view the full syllabus for this module here.
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Other available awards
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: