£1500.00* + VAT
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Senior marketers often gain experience across different organisational types and sizes over the course of their career, giving them a detailed insight into a range of marketing related issues and problems. This experience, within the heart of an organisation, can be developed into a consultancy role either within a large organisation linking in with key clients or as an independent consultant within a marketing specialism.
This Award also forms part of, and receives the same tuition support as, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
- Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in any discipline, plus 7+ years marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in Marketing, plus 5+ years marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Consultancy MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- A sustainable consultancy proposition
- Personal brand development
- Client business issues
- Design, implement and embed solutions
You can view the full syllabus for this module here.
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
Really good. I am enjoying it very much”: It’s opened my eyes to things I didn’t know” such as “how I shop as a consumer. My Line Manager is very helpful and supportive and my tutor is lovely and helpful. It’s reassuring to know I can reach out to him.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: