Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 6 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1295.00 + VAT
Internal Communications Mandatory
Reference ID: DL582
Develop specialist knowledge and practical tools to use in your internal communications. In just 3 Units, you will understand the importance of your internal communications and the impact this has on your company culture, work out a strategy to engage with colleagues and evaluate the outcomes.
Designed for both generalist public relations/communications practitioners wishing to enhance their understanding of internal communications and for those looking to specialise in internal communication as a career. This qualification will be of interest to practitioners who have experience of internal communication activities or in a related discipline, such as human resources management.
Online distance learning tuition
- Introductory one-to-one tutorial, with tutor to discuss what is involved in studying
- Tuition from practising PR professionals, with experience in a variety of sectors
- Access to the Learning Zone, with a weekly structure of videos, podcasts and reading
- Specialist textbook provided
- Closed Slack channel, with daily posts on contemporary PR topics
- One-to-one tutor support for the assessment
- CIPR Professional PR Certificate,
- OR One year's employment in PR, PLUS CIPR Specialist Certificate in Internal Communication OR CIM Diploma OR UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent),
- OR Two year's employment in PR, PLUS CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communications OR NCTJ Diploma OR UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Internal Communications MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
Apply key concepts in internal communication:
- The evolution of internal communication as a strategic management function;
- Organisational structures, leadership and management;
- Organisational culture and its impact on internal communication practice;
- The role of internal communication in major change management programmes;
- Using effective approaches to communication and engagement.
Define internal communication and engagement models and concepts:
- Keeping employees informed and the employee voice;
- Work engagement (how employees become engaged);
- Internal communication and organisational engagement;
- The psychology of communication and engagement;
- Listening, authenticity and dialogue.
Critically evaluate and implement internal communication planning, including:
- Audit and research methodologies; communication and organisational engagement;
- Internal communication planning and management;
- Advanced channel management, content creation and curation;
- Measurement and evaluation of outputs and outcomes;
- Applying principles of ethical and professional practice
- Production of management reports, recommending performance improvements.
Assessment: 3,000 word Management proposal outlining recommendations for developing strategy and performance improvement PLUS a supporting 2,000-word Review of the Proposal for change
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: