Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 4 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1295.00* + VAT
Digital Communications Mandatory
Reference ID: DL560
02 November 2019, £1540.00* + VAT
Tutor: Alan Anstead
Digital Communications Mandatory02 November 2019
23 November 2019
Reference ID: CIPRDCCamSS1119
Gain sound theoretical and practical knowledge of digital communication management within the context of strategic PR, based on an understanding of current and emerging technologies, digital strategies and social media platforms.
Online Distance Learning tuition
- specialist tuition by practicing CIPR qualified professionals with experience in commercial, government and voluntary sectors
- a series of videos on aspects of digital communications
- a webinar for assessment preparation
- one-to-one tutor support for assessments
- online support through the College's learning zone
Blended learning tuition
- all the above, plus two taught study days at the award-winning Moller Centre, University of Cambridge, with a strategic communications tutor and a digital communications tutor
- CIPR Professional PR Certificate,
- OR One year's employment in PR and one of the following: CIPR Specialist Certificate: Internal Communication, CIM Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- OR Two year's employment in PR and one of the following: CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communications, NCTJ Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- OR Four years' employment in PR (or related sectors) and 5 GCSES
Digital Communications MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Explore the disruptive and transformative impact of digital technologies
- Understand the concepts and tools employed in strategic PR planning
- Manage, plan, monitor, measure and evaluate digital activities and engagement
- Consider legal and ethical implications
Assessment: A 3,000 word executive report on a public relations digital communications issue and a supporting 2,000 word statement of reflection.
What our students say
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
Really good. I am enjoying it very much”: It’s opened my eyes to things I didn’t know” such as “how I shop as a consumer. My Line Manager is very helpful and supportive and my tutor is lovely and helpful. It’s reassuring to know I can reach out to him.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: