Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 4 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1295.00* + VAT
Digital Communications Mandatory
Reference ID: DL560
02 November 2019, £1540.00* + VAT
Tutor: Alan Anstead
Digital Communications Mandatory02 November 2019
23 November 2019
Reference ID: CIPRDCCamSS1119
The new CIPR Specialist Diploma in Digital Communications provides a sound theoretical and practical knowledge of digital communication management within the context of strategic public relations, based on an understanding of current and emerging technologies, digital strategies and social media platforms
Within the ethical practice of public relations, it includes:
- research and identification of strategic objectives
- stakeholder relationship management
- community building and management
- content creation and curation tools
- platform selection and principles of evaluation
What do you get?
Online distance learning tuition:
- specialist tuition by practicing CIPR qualified professionals with experience in commercial, government and voluntary sectors
- a series of videos on aspects of digital communications
- a webinar for assessment preparation
- one-to-one tutor support for assessments
- online support through the College's learning zone
Blended learning tuition:
- all the above plus two taught study days at the award-winning Moller Centre at the University of Cambridge with a strategic communications tutor and a digital communications tutor
- Dates of taught study days TBC
- CIPR Professional PR Certificate, or
- One year's experience and one of the following: CIPR Specialist Certificate: Internal Communication, CIM Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a PR-related discipline (such as business, marketing, management, communication, media or journalism), or
- Two year's relevant full-time employement in PR and one of the following: CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communications, NCTJ Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any subject, or
- Four years' relevant full-time employment in PR (or related sectors) and 5 GCSES
Digital Communications Mandatory
- Explore the disruptive and transformative impact of digital technologies on society, business, organisations and individuals.
- Understand the concepts and tools employed in strategic public relations planning with specific emphasis on the role of social media and digital communications management.
- Manage, plan, monitor, measure and evaluate digital and social media activities and engagement with stakeholders and online communities, and consider legal and ethical implications.
Assessment: A 3,000 word executive report on a public relations digital communications issue and a supporting 2,000 word statement of reflection.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: