Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £370 by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 6 equal monthly instalments as follows:
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1295.00* + VAT
Digital Communications Mandatory
Reference ID: DL560
View the CIPR's full syllabus.
Gain sound theoretical and practical knowledge of digital communication management within the context of strategic PR, based on an understanding of current and emerging technologies, digital strategies and social media platforms.
Online Distance Learning tuition
- specialist tuition by practicing CIPR qualified professionals with experience in commercial, government and voluntary sectors
- a series of videos on aspects of digital communications
- a webinar for assessment preparation
- one-to-one tutor support for assessments
- online support through the College's learning zone
Find out what our students receive in their study package as part of this course.
There are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible!
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday ‘Drop-ins’ which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.
- CIPR Professional PR Certificate,
- OR One year's employment in PR and one of the following: CIPR Specialist Certificate: Internal Communication, CIM Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- OR Two year's employment in PR and one of the following: CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communications, NCTJ Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- OR Four years' employment in PR (or related sectors) and 5 GCSES
Course module :
Digital Communications MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Explore the disruptive and transformative impact of digital technologies
- Understand the concepts and tools employed in strategic PR planning
- Manage, plan, monitor, measure and evaluate digital activities and engagement
- Consider legal and ethical implications
Assessment: A 3,000 word executive report on a public relations digital communications issue and a supporting 2,000 word statement of reflection.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: