Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 6 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1295.00* + VAT
Crisis Communications Practice Mandatory
Reference ID: DL550
Contribute effectively to the organisation's risk assessment, while meeting what is expected of an ethical practitioner in complex situations. Designed for both generalist PR practitioners wishing to enhance their understanding of crisis communication, or for those looking to specialise in crisis communication as a career.
Study package for this course includes:
- specialist tuition by practicing CIPR qualified professionals with experience in commercial, government and voluntary sectors
- a series of videos on aspects of crisis communications
- a webinar for assessment preparation
- one-to-one tutor support for assessments
- online support through the College's learning zone
- CIPR Professional PR Certificate,
- OR One year's employment in PR and one of the following: CIPR Specialist Certificate: Internal Communication, CIM Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent in a PR-related discipline),
- OR, Two year's employment in PR and one of the following: CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communications, NCTJ Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent),
- OR, Four years' employment in PR (or related sectors) and 5 GCSES
Course module :
Crisis Communications Practice MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Opportunities and threats to trust and reputation
- Analyse and define types of crisis
- Manage media and social media in a crisis
- Establishing a crisis ready organisation
- Trust as an asset
Assessment: Work based assignment, comprising of Executive Report and analysis.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: