Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £370 by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 6 equal monthly instalments of £279.50/month
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1295.00* + VAT
Crisis Communications Practice Mandatory
Reference ID: DL550
View the CIPR's full syllabus.
Contribute effectively to the organisation's risk assessment, while meeting what is expected of an ethical practitioner in complex situations. Designed for both generalist PR practitioners wishing to enhance their understanding of crisis communication, or for those looking to specialise in crisis communication as a career.
Find out what our students receive in their study package as part of this course.
There are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible!
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday ‘Drop-ins’ which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.
- CIPR Professional PR Certificate,
- OR One year's employment in PR and one of the following: CIPR Specialist Certificate: Internal Communication, CIM Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent in a PR-related discipline),
- OR, Two year's employment in PR and one of the following: CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communications, NCTJ Diploma, UK Bachelor's degree (or equivalent),
- OR, Four years' employment in PR (or related sectors) and 5 GCSES
Course module :
Crisis Communications Practice MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Opportunities and threats to trust and reputation
- Analyse and define types of crisis
- Manage media and social media in a crisis
- Establishing a crisis ready organisation
- Trust as an asset
Assessment: Work based assignment, comprising of Executive Report and analysis.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: