Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1275.00* + VAT
PR Strategy & Planning Mandatory
PR Content, Communications & Engagement Mandatory
PR Management, Measurement & Evaluation Mandatory
Reference ID: DL530
Please note: All modules will be taught via virtual classrooms in January and February 2021.
10 April 2021, £1600.00* + VAT
Tutor: Alan Anstead
PR Strategy & Planning Mandatory10 April 2021
05 June 2021
PR Content, Communications & Engagement Mandatory04 September 2021
PR Management, Measurement & Evaluation Mandatory27 November 2021
Reference ID: CIPRDipCamSS0221
Learn the practical methods, tools and concepts and apply them directly to your workplace. Aimed at the more experienced professional, and assessed at postgraduate level, the course focuses on strategic public relations and students will be encouraged to analyse critically and appreciate PR as an integral part of successful business practice.
Find out what our students receive in their study package as part of this course.
- hold the CIPR Advanced Certificate (OR relevant postgraduate professional qualification), PLUS one year’s full-time employment in a public relations or relevant environment;
- OR, hold a degree in business/marketing/management/communication studies, PLUS one year’s relevant full time employment;
- OR, hold any other UK degree, PLUS two years’ experience in PR;
- OR, have four years’ relevant full-time employment in PR, PLUS five GCSE passes, one of which must be in English Language
PR Strategy & Planning MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Organisational branding and reputation
- The relationship between corporate and PR objectives
- Situation analysis, environment monitoring and issues identification
- Creative approaches to problem identification
- PR planning models
- Stakeholder identification and mapping
- Data analysis to inform PR planning
Assessment: Executive report (work-based assignment)
PR Content, Communications & Engagement MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- The contemporary media landscape
- Compelling strategic narrative
- Creative problem solving approaches
- Content creation and curation
- Key messages and storytelling techniques
- Persuasion in PR campaigns and communication activities
- Listening to stakeholders
- Social media community management
Assessment: Thought leadership article (work-based assignment)
PR Management, Measurement & Evaluation MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Integrated campaign management
- Project management
- Budget and resource management
- Principles of ethical practice
- Risk assessment and management
- Competencies for team management
- Relationships and management
- Efficiency and effectiveness of PR activities
Assessment: Management proposal (work-based assignment)
What our students say
The CIPR Diploma has provided me with excellent theoretical knowledge needed in this ever increasingly demanding and competitive communications environment. Working with CMC provides a platform to apply my learning directly into my profession, where both my employer and I have benefited. Going back into education was always a daunting prospect, but the CIPR Diploma course has provided me with first hand support whenever it was asked for, giving me the best possible chance of securing not only invaluable knowledge, but a good grade too.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The students and teachers of the CIPR qualifications at Cambridge Marketing College are to be congratulated. A 100% pass rate is a real achievement and testament to everyone’s hard work and the quality of the teaching and students. Congratulations once again from all at the CIPR.
Thanks to the CIPR diploma, and therefore thanks to you, my salary has just jumped considerably and my future career prospects are better than I had ever hoped. I start work on Tuesday. Thank you!
If anybody ever questions the value of PR theory, please let them know that after only two sessions of the CIPR Diploma I was able to use it at a job interview to justify the creation of a PR (rather than a marketing) position at one of the UK’s biggest wealth management firms and to argue that the best person to do it would be me.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Thank you, Alan, so much for your brilliant tuition and support throughout the course. I thoroughly enjoyed the days at Nottingham – they were always extremely well-planned, engaging and full of detailed content – and I felt you were always there for valuable help and feedback whenever we needed extra support out of lesson time.
I would highly recommend the CIPR Diploma course run by Cambridge Marketing College. It has allowed me to reflect on and understand what guides my practice, and has vastly improved my strategic thinking. Applying some of the learning has directly contributed to bringing additional work and funding into my unit.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: