Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £370 by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments as follows:
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1275.00* + VAT
PR Strategy & Planning Mandatory
PR Content, Communications & Engagement Mandatory
PR Management, Measurement & Evaluation Mandatory
Reference ID: DL530
View the CIPR's full syllabus.
The CIPR Professional PR Diploma is based on professional public relations/communications practice underpinned by core PR principles, models and concepts.
The CIPR Professional PR Diploma will enable you to:
- deepen your knowledge and understanding of professional PR practice, tactics and strategy in a range of contexts and for a range of audiences and purposes;
- develop a framework for strategic and critical thinking that will enable you to make an effective, ethical and responsible contribution to your organisation;
- draw upon PR principles, models and concepts to create, implement and evaluate effective communication and management strategies;
- critically analyse current issues relevant to the field of public relations to produce insightful contributions to debate.
Find out what our students receive in their study package as part of this course.
There are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible!
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday ‘Drop-ins’ which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.
- hold the CIPR Certificate (OR relevant postgraduate professional qualification), PLUS one year’s full-time employment in a public relations or relevant environment;
- OR, hold a degree in business/marketing/management/communication studies, PLUS one year’s relevant full time employment;
- OR, hold any other UK degree, PLUS two years’ experience in PR;
- OR, have four years’ relevant full-time employment in PR, PLUS five GCSE passes, one of which must be in English Language
Course modules :
PR Strategy & Planning MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
Assessment: Executive report (work-based assignment)
PR Content, Communications & Engagement MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
Assessment: Thought leadership article (work-based assignment)
PR Management, Measurement & Evaluation MandatoryStudy hours: 150, split into a provided weekly study plan.
Assessment: Management proposal (work-based assignment)
What our students say
I would highly recommend the CIPR Diploma course run by Cambridge Marketing College. It has allowed me to reflect on and understand what guides my practice, and has vastly improved my strategic thinking. Applying some of the learning has directly contributed to bringing additional work and funding into my unit.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Thanks to the CIPR diploma, and therefore thanks to you, my salary has just jumped considerably and my future career prospects are better than I had ever hoped. I start work on Tuesday. Thank you!
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
If anybody ever questions the value of PR theory, please let them know that after only two sessions of the CIPR Diploma I was able to use it at a job interview to justify the creation of a PR (rather than a marketing) position at one of the UK’s biggest wealth management firms and to argue that the best person to do it would be me.
The CIPR Diploma has provided me with excellent theoretical knowledge needed in this ever increasingly demanding and competitive communications environment. Working with CMC provides a platform to apply my learning directly into my profession, where both my employer and I have benefited. Going back into education was always a daunting prospect, but the CIPR Diploma course has provided me with first hand support whenever it was asked for, giving me the best possible chance of securing not only invaluable knowledge, but a good grade too.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The students and teachers of the CIPR qualifications at Cambridge Marketing College are to be congratulated. A 100% pass rate is a real achievement and testament to everyone’s hard work and the quality of the teaching and students. Congratulations once again from all at the CIPR.
Thank you, Alan, so much for your brilliant tuition and support throughout the course. I thoroughly enjoyed the days at Nottingham – they were always extremely well-planned, engaging and full of detailed content – and I felt you were always there for valuable help and feedback whenever we needed extra support out of lesson time.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: