View the CIPR's full syllabus.
The CIPR Professional PR Diploma is based on professional public relations/communications practice underpinned by core PR principles, models and concepts.
The CIPR Professional PR Diploma will enable you to:
- deepen your knowledge and understanding of professional PR practice, tactics and strategy in a range of contexts and for a range of audiences and purposes;
- develop a framework for strategic and critical thinking that will enable you to make an effective, ethical and responsible contribution to your organisation;
- draw upon PR principles, models and concepts to create, implement and evaluate effective communication and management strategies;
- critically analyse current issues relevant to the field of public relations to produce insightful contributions to debate.
Find out what our students receive in their study package as part of this course.
There are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible!
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation
|Start any time and set your own pace!
Fees and payment
Course fees are subject to VAT in the United Kingdom.
You can pay the course fees by debit/credit card or provide us with a Purchase Order number to invoice your company.
* An additional amount of £1,149 for CIPR registration and assessment to be paid at checkout.
Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £370 by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments as follows:
Entry criteria and support
In order to take this course, you need to have:
- hold the CIPR Certificate (OR relevant postgraduate professional qualification), PLUS one year’s full-time employment in a public relations or relevant environment;
- OR, hold a degree in business/marketing/management/communication studies, PLUS one year’s relevant full time employment;
- OR, hold any other UK degree, PLUS two years’ experience in PR;
- OR, have four years’ relevant full-time employment in PR, PLUS five GCSE passes, one of which must be in English Language
Do you know which qualification is right for you?
As part of this course, you will also receive the full study package and there are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible — This includes:
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday Drop-ins which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.