Recognise the significance of situation analysis and use techniques to assess the external and internal environments that enable effective decision making. Apply all stages within the marketing planning process – from the audit, through strategic decision making, to implementation of plans across both traditional and digital channels. Learn how to manage resources and employ monitoring and measurement techniques that enable the achievement of strategic marketing objectives.
|Start any time and set your own pace!||£450 +VAT||ENROL|
|04 October 2023||London, UK (Virtual)||£730 +VAT|
|07 October 2024||Cambridge, UK||£730 +VAT||ENROL|
|09 October 2024||London, UK (Virtual)||£730 +VAT||ENROL|
Fees and payment
Course fees are subject to VAT in the United Kingdom.
membership and/or assessment fees
are not included.
You can pay the course fees by debit/credit card or provide us with a Purchase Order number to invoice your company.
Entry criteria and support
In order to take this course, you need to have:
- a relevant Level 4 qualification, such as the CIM Certificate of Professional Marketing; or,
- a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (120 credits in a Bachelor degree or 60 credits in a Masters): or
- 2+ years’ marketing experience in an operational role plus a diagnostic assessment
- If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate English language proficiency (IELTS Academic Modules overall score of 6.5 or equivalent)
Do you know which qualification is right for you?
As part of this course, you will also receive the full study package and there are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible — This includes:
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday Drop-ins which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.