£1500.00* + VAT
23 February 2019, £1800.00* + VAT
Tutor: Charles Nixon
Contemporary Challenges Mandatory23 February 2019 - 24 February 2019
Reference ID: CIMMLPCamEW0219
02 November 2019, £1600.00* + VAT
Tutor: Alistair Pryde
Contemporary Challenges Mandatory02 November 2019
30 November 2019
Reference ID: CIMMLPEdinSS0119
Senior level marketers need to be able to identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction. This Award forms part of the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
DurationThis award takes 6 months to complete.
- Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in any discipline, plus 7+ years marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in Marketing, plus 5+ years marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Contemporary Challenges MandatoryStudy hours: 200
This module will enable you to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop successful and practical strategies.
- Critically analyse the changing dynamics of an organisation’s environment
- Determine key business drivers for organisational success
- Evaluate the relevance of emerging marketing challenges to the organisation’s future direction
- Critically assess the contribution of the challenges to the value creation of an organisation
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how the organisation can develop a positive response to emerging challenges
- Recommend resource-led innovative approaches to contemporary marketing challenges
Assessment: Assessment is by a project-based assignment.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: