£1500.00* + VAT
Please note: All modules will be taught via virtual classrooms in January and February 2021.
20 February 2021, £1800.00* + VAT
Tutor: Charles Nixon
Contemporary Challenges Mandatory20 February 2021 - 21 February 2021
Reference ID: CIMMLPCamEW0221
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction.
Senior level marketers need to be able to identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction. This module will enable you to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop future strategies.
This Award also forms part of, and receives the same tuition support as, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
- A Level 6 qualification in any discipline, plus 7+ years senior marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification in Marketing, plus 5+ years senior marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Contemporary Challenges MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- The dynamic marketing environment
- Key business drivers for organisational success
- Opportunities for value creation
- Innovative and positive responses to emerging challenges
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: