Identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction.
Senior level marketers need to be able to identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction. This module will enable you to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop future strategies.
This Award also forms part of, and receives the same tuition support as, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
|Start any time and set your own pace!||£1,500 +VAT||ENROL|
Fees and payment
Course fees are subject to VAT in the United Kingdom.
membership and/or assessment fees
are not included.
You can pay the course fees by debit/credit card or provide us with a Purchase Order number to invoice your company.
Entry criteria and support
In order to take this course, you need to have:
- A Level 6 qualification in any discipline, plus 7+ years senior marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification in Marketing, plus 5+ years senior marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Do you know which qualification is right for you?
As part of this course, you will also receive the full study package and there are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible — This includes:
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday Drop-ins which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.