The aims of this programme are to develop your skills in: constructing an argument, evaluating marketing concepts, understanding technology and new trends, collaborating and influencing across the business, people management and leadership.
Our tuition package includes
- Executive weekend programme in Cambridge: one residential weekend per module at the Moller Centre Cambridge. Saturday night's accommodation and dinner is included in the fee
- Non-residential classes are available in Bristol and Dubai
- a series of 6 fortnightly webinars following the weekend class to further develop your learning
- a specially written Study Guide for each module
- a textbook for each module
- access to the College's online learning resources
- optional free psychometric profile (Thomas International HPTI and TEIQue)
- exclusive case study created by the College to aid learning
DurationEach module takes 6 months to complete, therefore the full course should take 18 months in total.
Study hoursEach module requires 200 hours of study.
- Entry criteria
- Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in any discipline, plus 7+ years marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in Marketing, plus 5+ years marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Contemporary Challenges Mandatory
This module will enable you to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop successful and practical strategies.
Leading Change Mandatory
This module will enable you to meet the challenges of change through
providing a platform for supporting responses to change through
harnessing organisational potential and sustainable innovation. In
addition you will develop an understanding of how an organisation's
assets can be managed to build and sustain a clear market position to
guide, support and implement market-led change within an organisation.
Managing Business Growth Elective
Managing Business Growth:
This module will enable you to develop a structured and creative approach to determining where potential or existing opportunities for growth exist.
This module is designed to develop the skills required to build and
develop client relationships either as an independent consultant or in a
consultancy role within a large organisation.
All modules are assessed by a project-based assignment.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The students and teachers of the CIPR qualifications at Cambridge Marketing College are to be congratulated. A 100% pass rate is a real achievement and testament to everyone’s hard work and the quality of the teaching and students. Congratulations once again from all at the CIPR.
01 July 2017, £4950.00* + VAT
Contemporary Challenges Mandatory01 July 2017
22 July 2017
Leading Change Mandatory07 October 2017
21 October 2017
Managing Business Growth Elective27 January 2018
10 February 2018
Reference ID: CIMMLPSatSemsBristol
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions about this course or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: