£450.00* + VAT
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Course overviewFor many organisations, adopting digital marketing has involved transforming aspects of their practice and application. This module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the strategic implications of developments in the digital environment, as well as their impact on marketing. This will enable you to integrate and optimise digital marketing as well as develop strategic responses to change. You will also be able to ensure responses are measured to evidence success.
- A Marketing or Business degree with a minimum of 50% of credits in Marketing; or,
- 4+ years’ marketing experience
Course module :
Digital Optimisation MandatoryStudy hours: 170, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Understand the strategic implications of the changing digital environment on organisations
- Interpret relevant insights from the wider digital environment
- Develop responses to changing stakeholder needs and behaviours
- Develop a conversion optimisation plan
- Assess digital metrics and analytics
- Apply key digital measures to analyse optimisation
You can view the full syllabus for the module here.
Assessment: Assignment based on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
I have received notification last night from the CIM regarding my Digital assignment, and I am really very excited to let you know that I have achieved a score of 78%, obtaining a Grade A ! This has been a very pleasant surprise and a nice one to start the weekend with! I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being such a wonderful teacher, I very much enjoyed the summer classes you taught. I really am grateful for your time in guiding me and providing the very useful feedback on my first draft, without which it would not be possible for me to achieve my grade.
I just wanted to say thanks very much for all your support during my Digital module. I passed with distinction which obviously I wouldn't have achieved without your help. On the back of this, I have now decided to complete the rest of the Diploma and will be in touch with your admin office to take that forward.
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: