This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing.
|Start any time and set your own pace!
Fees and payment
Course fees are subject to VAT in the United Kingdom.
membership and/or assessment fees
are not included.
You can pay the course fees by debit/credit card or provide us with a Purchase Order number to invoice your company.
Entry criteria and support
In order to take this course, you need to have:
- A relevant Level 3 qualification; or,
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing role
- If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate English language proficiency (IELTS Academic Module overall score of 6.5 or equivalent)
Do you know which qualification is right for you?
As part of this course, you will also receive the full study package and there are lots of free resources available within our student community to ensure you gain the best learning experience possible — This includes:
- Learning styles support and practical toolkits to help with your studies.
- The ‘Marketer’s Sustainability Toolkit’ shows you what you need to action in your organisation.
- Fortnightly personal development and career webinars.
- Informal Friday Drop-ins which follows a current topic for students to discuss and generate ideas.
- Two podcasts; one follows the opinions of our experts and the other welcomes guests from the industry.