Helping to shape, support and deliver marketing plans, by working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
Benefits for the apprentice and employer
- Apprentices learn vital skills they can apply directly to their roles, including business understanding and commercial awareness, planning campaigns, stakeholder engagement
- Apprentices will be fully qualified in 20 months
- It is a cost effect training solution for your company
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Typical job roles include Marketing Executives, Marketing Officers, Marketing and Communications Officers, Marketing Specialists, Communications Executives, Communications Specialists reporting to a Marketing Manager.
How this apprenticeship works
- Minimum of 6 hours off-the-job training per week
- Blended learning, with online study materials, one-to-one coding tutorials, a monthly one-to-one online tutorial and topic specific webinars
- After successful completion of the EPA, the apprentice will be able to register as an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) — membership fees applies
- We have mapped the knowledge content with the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Marketing, so the apprentice will be able to gain the qualification by taking one additional module.
Duration and cost
The learning section of the apprenticeship is up to 15 months. The end point assessment period is up to 5 months thereafter. The cost is £6,000.
Skills and behaviours
- Project and time management
- Communication and presentation techniques
- Stakeholder engagement
- Campaign co-ordination, evaluation and analysis
- Agility and flexibility
- Creative thinking
- Professionalism and emotional intelligence
End point assessment — EPA
To complete the apprenticeship, apprentices have to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA). This includes:
- A 90-minute multiple choice test
- A Project Showcase - 3 marked components based on an end-to-end marketing plan, which the apprentice has designed and developed during the EPA with their employer
- A 50-minute Professional Discussion (with an assessor) - assesses the apprentice’s knowledge, skills and behaviours holistically