Learn to research the current marketing environment, assess customer behaviour and create effective marketing plans. Understand the impact digital marketing tools can have and ultimately, measure the success of your campaigns.
Benefits for the apprentice and employer
- Apprentices learn vital skills they can apply directly to their roles, including briefing and managing suppliers, writing for different audiences, customer journeys and segmentation
- Apprentices will be fully qualified in 24 months
- It is a cost effect training solution for your company
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Those in a marketing assistant level role, who report to a Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager or Marketing Director.
How this apprenticeship works
- Minimum of 6 hours off-the-job training per week
- Blended learning, with online study materials, one-to-one coding tutorials, a monthly one-to-one online tutorial and topic specific webinars
- After successful completion of the EPA, the apprentice will be able to register as an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) — membership fees applies
- We have mapped the knowledge content with the CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing, so the apprentice will be able to gain the qualification by taking one additional module.
Duration and cost
The learning section of the apprenticeship is up to 18 months. The end point assessment period is up to 6 months thereafter. The cost is £7,000.
Skills and behaviours
There are specific weeks for skills and behaviours, which include tutoring on:
- Research and presentation techniques
- Writing persuasive text, proofreading and publishing content
- Using spreadsheets
- Ethical behaviour
- Commitment to continuous development
End point assessment — EPA
To complete the apprenticeship apprentices have to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA). This includes:
- Knowledge test: 40 multiple-choice questions
- Work based project — which may be based on any of the following: a business need — such as a tactical marketing issue, a specific problem, a recurring issue OR a new business idea / opportunity