How to study
Cambridge Marketing College offers very flexible methods of study to suit your needs or availability. View all study options.
As delegates are continually stretched to work longer hours, standard evening classes can be near impossible for many busy executives, and work free weekends with time to relax can be a luxury. Consequently, we offer Saturday Seminars at several Study Centres instead of evening classes or full taught weekends.
These classes provide up to 18 months support with high quality tutoring at a convenient time: seminars are held on Saturdays for each module spread over 12 months. Classes start at 9.30am, conclude at 5pm and take place once every three to four weeks, leaving enough weekend for rest and relaxation. Timetabling is organised so that you can study for one or two modules for each assessment period taking a year to complete the course, or spread your studies. Delegates on the Saturday Seminars receive books, study guides and access to our Delegate Learning Zone so that you do not have to spend time and resources in finding the right materials. All are delivered to your workplace.
This convenient and cost-effective study option includes:
- Attendance at taught Saturday Seminars for each module of your course
- Lunch and refreshments on each day of the seminars
- College Study Guides printed and available electronically for each module
- A set of Handbooks and/or Textbooks
- Specialist tutors for each course
- Revision sessions for examined modules
- Exam Technique Seminars and assignment briefings
Online support through the College website with:
– Podcasts & videos
– LinkedIn Delegate Group, webinars and personal tutor contact
- Support for up to 18 months
- Membership of the College Alumni Association
As a guide you should allow between 6 and 10 hours home study per week for each module being studied.
"Excellent tutor. Informative, professional, relevant, up to date examples, kept attention and made it interesting!"