CIM Marketing Leadership Programme
Introducing the new CIM Level 7 qualification, the Marketing Leadership Programme, which is the highest level CIM marketing qualification available. It is intended for those who have several years experience working in Marketing and who are at a senior level.
The first 10 enrolments recieve 1 year's annual CIM membership and either their first assessment fee (if enrolling onto one module at a time) or all 3 assessment fees (if enroling onto the full qualification).
If you are currently studying the Level 7 CIM Postgraduate Diploma and need to renew your support or want to join us as a new student to complete your remaining modules, please find further steps below or select the course page link above.
The aims of the programme are to develop your skills in:
- constructing an argument
- evaluating marketing concepts
- understanding technology and new trends
- collaborating and influencing across the business
- people management and leadership
Each module is 20 credits and requires 200 guided learning hours.
• exclusive study guide for the module, supplied in both hard and electronic versions
• podcasts and videos to support learning
• exclusive case study written for the module
• access to online study materials, selected to support the module
All our tutors are practicing marketing professionals who bring relevant experience.
• a residential weekend in the Moller Centre in Cambridge, including full board and accommodation. First weekend is 25 and 26 February 2016 for Contemporary Challenges. (included in course fee)
• 10 fortnightly webinars
• 1-to-1 tutor support for the duration of the module for feedback on the assessment
• The first 10 enrolments recieve 1 year's annual CIM membership and either their first assessment fee (if enrolling onto one module at a time) or all 3 assessment fees (if enroling onto the full qualification).
• networking with other marketing professionals
All modules will be assessed by a project based assignment.
Applicants must have:
- Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in any discipline, plus 7+ years marketing experience (subject to entry test results), OR;
- Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in Marketing, plus 5+ years marketing experience (subject to entry test results), PLUS;
- Evidence of career progression
- A sufficiently strategic current role
- IELTS 7 or equivalent
Cambridge (Executive Weekend Programme).
Full Qualification, with Executive Weekend Programme classes included, £5,400 + VAT. Modular Award £1,800 + VAT.
CIM fees - membership (per annum) = £50 / assessments fees = £280 (per module)
This course will commence in January 2017. If you would like to enrol for this course, we simply ask that you send across a copy of your CV to Lauren, who will provide you with advice and send across the entry test to ensure you have the underpinning knowledge for the course. If you have already confirmed this as the most suitable level for you, you can enrol online using the Course Builder facility on the right hand side of this page.
Level 7 CIM Postgraduate Diploma Students - Next Steps
If you have partially completed the CIM Postgraduate Diploma, you have until June 2018 to complete your remaining modules. Whether you were studying with us previously or with another College, you can complete these modules with us and achieve the full qualification. There will be no transition arrangements available onto the new course.