Our Saturday Seminar Class Programme provides high quality tutoring at a convenient time; seminars are held on 2-3 Saturdays for each module. You study one module each term, completing your whole course in 12 to 15 months.
Additional self-study hours
As a guide, in addition to your taught sessions, you should allow between 8 to 10 hours home study over 12 weeks for each module being studied for the duration of your course.
What is included?
In addition to your taught seminars, you also have:
- The full college study package: study guides for each module, handbooks covering key marketing topics, full access to the College's unique Learning Zone, recorded taught lectures from our Cambridge evening classes, and model study plans for each module
- A free revision class for each examined module
- Light refreshments and lunch at each seminar
- Continued support from specialist tutors for the duration of your course, who are available by email, telephone and sometimes Skype
- Draft assignment/practice exam tutor comments
What our students say
I found the seminars very informative and relevant. Really good preparation for the assignment!
It is really interesting. I don’t have formal training so all the theory is really useful. The Learning Zone is easy to use and easy to navigate in. It’s all interesting. I’m not a reader, so love the videos and doing things. I like talking through with my tutor because he has a different perspective.
Really enjoyed the course which I took as a Saturday delegate. The venue was lovely and the days were well structured with plenty of learning from professionals in the particular subject and regular breaks with lovely food!!!
I am really enjoying it and I am finding the Learning Zone engaging. I look forward to the catch ups with my tutor. All is very relevant. It doesn't feel like work because I am enjoying it. It's not easy but it's enjoyable and I am passionate about communications.
Really good and really interesting having an academic perspective. I am Enjoying that there are lots of different theories. The Online Learning Zone is easy to use. At the beginning, I used to study on Fridays but this didn’t work because people were off, so Fridays were really busy. Now I am booking the study time in meeting rooms and it is much better!
Thank you for an excellent seminar on Saturday - I thoroughly enjoyed it and, importantly, found it extremely useful with plenty to take away and start implementing immediately.
Really positive and really beneficial. I have been able to put into practice on a daily basis.
- CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
- CIPR Diploma in Professional Public Relations
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: