*Please note, our Autumn 2020 classes will be held via virtual classrooms, but taking place to the same schedule as below. We hope to be back at our study centres in January 2021.*
Our Saturday Seminar Class Programme provides high quality tutoring at a convenient time; seminars are held on 2-3 Saturdays for each module. You study one module each term, completing your whole course in 12 to 15 months.
Additional self-study hours
As a guide, in addition to your taught sessions, you should allow between 8 to 10 hours home study over 12 weeks for each module being studied for the duration of your course.
What is included?
In addition to your taught seminars, you also have:
- The full college study package: study guides for each module, handbooks covering key marketing topics, full access to the College's unique Learning Zone, recorded taught lectures from our Cambridge evening classes, and model study plans for each module
- A free revision class for each examined module
- Light refreshments and lunch at each seminar
- Continued support from specialist tutors for the duration of your course, who are available by email, telephone and sometimes Skype
- Draft assignment/practice exam tutor comments
What our students say
Thank you for an excellent seminar on Saturday - I thoroughly enjoyed it and, importantly, found it extremely useful with plenty to take away and start implementing immediately.
I found the seminars very informative and relevant. Really good preparation for the assignment!
Really enjoyed the course which I took as a Saturday delegate. The venue was lovely and the days were well structured with plenty of learning from professionals in the particular subject and regular breaks with lovely food!!!
- CIPR Certificate in Professional Public Relations
- CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: