Our Evening Class Programme includes attendance at 8 evening classes for each module of your course. You study one module each term, completing your whole course in 12 to 15 months.
Additional self-study hours
As a guide, in addition to your taught sessions, you should allow between 6 and 8 hours home study per week over 12 weeks for each module being studied for the duration of your course.
What is included?
In addition to your taught evening classes you also have:
- The full college study package: study guides for each module, handbooks covering key marketing topics, full access to the College's unique Learning Zone, recorded taught lectures from our Cambridge evening classes, and model study plans for each module.
- A free revision class for each examined module.
- Light refreshments at each class.
- Continued support from specialist tutors for the duration of your course, who are available by email, telephone and sometimes Skype.
- Draft assignment/practice exam tutor comments.
What our students say
Really good and really interesting having an academic perspective. I am Enjoying that there are lots of different theories. The Online Learning Zone is easy to use. At the beginning, I used to study on Fridays but this didn’t work because people were off, so Fridays were really busy. Now I am booking the study time in meeting rooms and it is much better!
I have recommended the marketing college to colleagues. I rate the tutors as first class. The weekly evening classes were well organised and delivered to a high standard. The support from all tutors during assignment submission and exam prep was excellent.
I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere thanks to you and the college for your excellent support and guidance without which it would have been very difficult for me to accomplish the task. Thanking you once again.
I am really enjoying it and I am finding the Learning Zone engaging. I look forward to the catch ups with my tutor. All is very relevant. It doesn't feel like work because I am enjoying it. It's not easy but it's enjoyable and I am passionate about communications.
Just a quick thank you for a great lecture today. We covered a lot and it was really clearly structured. I find it really useful covering the material and applying it to yours, or our own experiences and organisations. You also made me laugh throughout which means I was enjoying it too... I can assure you it was with you, not at you ;)
I very much enjoyed the module I have completed and have profited from the knowledge ......I can, and do, recommend the college as an exemplar of quality in terms of teaching and customer service.
Great set of evening classes - thank you for the encouragement and enthusiasm. Assignment now on its way...!
Excellent tutorage, very enjoyable lessons. Felt comfortable asking anything.
Really positive and really beneficial. I have been able to put into practice on a daily basis.
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: