£1500.00* + VAT
18 May 2019, £1800.00* + VAT
Tutor: Steve Bax
Leading Change Mandatory18 May 2019 - 19 May 2019
Reference ID: CIMMLPCamEW0219
Course overviewSenior level marketers need to be able to identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction. This Award forms part of the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
DurationThis module takes 6 months.
- Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in any discipline, plus 7+ years marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification (ie a full honours degree) in Marketing, plus 5+ years marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Leading Change MandatoryStudy hours: 200
A key aspect of a senior marketer’s role is leading and managing change within an organisation. This module will enable you to:
- meet the challenges of change by providing a platform for supporting future responses
- harness organisational potential and sustain innovation
- develop an understanding of how the organisation’s assets can be managed
- sustain a clear market position to guide, support and implement market-led change within an organisation.
Assessment: Organisation based assignment.
What our students say
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: