£1500.00* + VAT
Leading Change Mandatory
Reference ID: DL531
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
A key aspect of a senior marketer’s role is leading and managing change within an organisation. This module will enable you to meet the challenges of change by providing a platform for supporting future responses through harnessing organisational potential and sustainable innovation. In addition you will develop an understanding of how the organisation’s assets can be managed to build and sustain a clear market position to guide, support and implement market-led change within an organisation.
This Award also forms part of, and receives the same tuition support as, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
- A Level 6 qualification in any discipline, plus 7+ years senior marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification in Marketing, plus 5+ years senior marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Course module :
Leading Change MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Build, lead and manage change
- Change culture and organisational agility
- Handling resistance to change
- Strategic planning for change
You can view the full syllabus for this module here.
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available awards
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: