£1500.00* + VAT
Managing Business Growth Mandatory
Reference ID: DL531
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Growth is a key driver within any organisation and developing both a structured and creative approach to determining where potential or existing opportunities exist is an essential skill for senior marketing professionals. The size, type and form of the organisation can help or hinder this process so an in-depth knowledge of the complexities for the organisation and its context is critically important to facilitate decision making at the strategic level.
This module is designed to enable the marketer starting with a wider view of organisations to focus down onto a specific area – ideally the one they work in or interact with in their current role, -and to facilitate solutions which maximise strategic fit. This module can also be delivered in one of two ways, dependent on the learner profiles: Either specific to an organisational type e.g. B2B or SME organisations are plentiful across both the UK and International markets OR as a generic module.
This Award also forms part of, and receives the same tuition support as, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
- A Level 6 qualification in any discipline, plus 7+ years senior marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification in Marketing, plus 5+ years senior marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn't English).
Course module :
Managing Business Growth MandatoryStudy hours: 200, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Options for business growth
- Capabilities to maximise performance
- The organisation's ability to respond to change
- Strategies for sustainable growth
You can view the full syllabus for this module here.
Assessment: Work based assignment on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Other available awards
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: