Benefits for the apprentice and employer
- Apprentices learn key skills they can apply directly to their roles, including using marketing tools and techniques, creating effective content for different audiences, and developing communications and digital campaigns.
- Apprentices will be fully qualified in less than 24 months.
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Those in a marketing assistant role who report to a Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager or Marketing Director. Typical job roles include Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Junior, Social Media Assistant.
How this apprenticeship works
- Minimum of 6 hours off-the-job training per week.
- Blended learning, with online study materials, monthly one-to-one online tutorials and topic specific webinars.
Duration and cost
The learning section of the apprenticeship is up to 18 months. The end point assessment period is up to 5 months thereafter. The cost is £11,000.
Skills and behaviours
There are specific weeks for skills and behaviours, which include tutoring on:
- Presentational skills
- Research techniques
- Content creation
- Writing persuasive text
- Collaboration and team work
- Ethical behaviour
- Commitment to continuous development
End point assessment — EPA
To complete the apprenticeship apprentices have to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA). This includes:
- Portfolio of 12 discrete pieces of work
- Project report
- Presentation with questions
- Interview underpinned by the portfolio of evidence