Design and run market and social research projects to generate data and insight.
Benefits for the apprentice and employer
- Apprentices learn vital skills they can apply directly to their roles, including designing and implementing research projects, and making evidence based recommendations
- Apprentices will be fully qualified in 21 months
- It is a cost effect training solution for your company
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Typical job roles include: Marketing Research Executives, Research Analysts, Market Research Assisstants, Insight Analysts and Social & Market Researchers.
How this apprenticeship works
- Minimum of 6 hours off-the-job training per week
- Blended learning, with online study materials, a monthly one-to-one online tutorial and topic specific webinars
- After successful completion of the EPA, the apprentice will meet the requirements for registration as a member
of the Market Research Society (MRS) and can go on to take the MRS Advanced Certificate
Duration and cost
The learning section of the apprenticeship is up to 15 months. The end point assessment period is up to 6 months thereafter. The cost is £8,000.
Skills and behaviours
- Project & Time Management
- Communications & Presentational Skills
- Using Digital Research Tools
- Making Evidence Based Recommendations
- Works without Bias
- Ethical Approach
- Flexible & Organised
End point assessment — EPA
To complete the apprenticeship, apprentices have to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA). This includes:
- A Work-Based Project of 4,000 words
- Presentation, Questions & Answers on the Project
- A Professional Discussion of a Portfolio of Work