Use online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales. Master your skills in coding and Google Analytics, as well as learn essential digital marketing business principles.
Benefits for the apprentice and employer
- Apprentices learn vital skills they can apply directly to their roles, including coding, Google Analytics and digital marketing business principles
- Apprentices will be fully qualified in 18 months
- It is a cost effect training solution for your company
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Typical job roles include: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketer Co-ordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Co-ordinator, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive and Analytics Executive.
How this apprenticeship works
- Minimum of 6 hours off-the-job training per week
- Blended learning, with online study materials, one-to-one coding tutorials, a monthly one-to-one online tutorial and topic specific webinars
- In addition to the End Point Assessment (EPA), Apprentices achieve 3 further qualifications:
- BCS (British Computer Society) Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- GAIQ/G4 training and qualification
Duration and cost
The learning section of the apprenticeship is up to 18 months. The end point assessment period is up to 3 months thereafter. The cost is £11,000.
Skills and behaviours
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility, as well as work as part of a team
- Take a thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
End point assessment — EPA
To complete the apprenticeship, apprentices have to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA). The assessment includes:
- A summative portfolio
- An Employer Reference
- A Synoptic Project
- An interview discussion