Where to study
UK Training Centres
International Training Centres
Over the last 2 years our pass rate in the Middle East has been 82%
In order to meet the increasing demand for our courses in the Gulf States we have an established distance learning centre in Dubai. Our aim is to provide better, locally based support for our overseas delegates through a local, experienced marketing tutor.
For Dubai our Tutor is Anisa Byrne an experienced marketer with over 16 years in senior roles as head of marketing and product for global insurers, banks and business services providers.
Anisa's role is to:
• provide advice and guidance on the right qualification and World Service Study Option for you;
• help you register with the College and with the CIM;
• help you get started on your studies; and
• advise on local exam centres.
Anisa will then also act as your personal tutor for the first module you study. She will answer questions, provide advice, mark set work and provide guidance and feedback on draft assignments. For each of the remaining modules you will be supported by a specialist distance learning tutor.
Contact will be primarily by Email and telephone but one to one meetings can also be arranged for a small additional fee.
If you would like advice on our professional marketing qualifications and how to get started on a distance learning course please contact Anisa: Anisa@marketingcollege.com
Courses Available here
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics & Analytics)
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile)
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media & Branding)
- CIPR Foundation Award
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- CIPR Diploma
- CIPR Advanced Certificate
- CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma
- CIM Diploma in Professional Services Marketing
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
- CIM Foundation Certificate