*Please note, our Autumn 2020 classes will be held via virtual classrooms, but taking place to the same schedule as below. We hope to be back at our study centres in January 2021.*
Our Executive Weekend Programme is designed for those with very busy work schedules but who want face-to-face tuition. Modules are spread over 24 months, allowing you to choose your pace of study, and are held on one full weekend per module, with some modules requiring an additional Saturday.
Classes run on both Saturday and Sunday of the scheduled weekend. They start at 9.30am and conclude at 5pm and are available in Cambridge.
Additional self-study hours
As a guide, in addition to your taught sessions, you should allow between 8 and 10 hours for home study over 12 weeks for each module for the duration of your course.
What is included?
In addition to your taught weekends, you also have:
- The full college study package: study guides for each module, handbooks covering key marketing topics, full access to the College's unique Learning Zone, recorded taught lectures from our Cambridge evening classes, and model study plans for each module
- A free revision class for each examined module
- Light refreshments and lunch at each day
- Continued support from specialist tutors for the duration of your course, who are available by email, telephone and sometimes Skype
- Draft assignment/practice exam tutor comments
What our students say
Taking on the CAM Diploma through the executive weekend programme was indeed challenging but I received so much help and support from Cambridge Marketing College. Our weekends provided a great opportunity to meet likeminded individuals and build relationships which helped carry me forward through my coursework and exams. The tutors gave inspiring examples of their own experiences in the marketing industry and they were always on hand to give feedback, help and advice.
It was a very well taught course. The teacher is well informed and inspiring. The slides were great, the lesson format worked very well for the group.
The tutor was great in engaging us and giving us confidence about the syllabus and being able to succeed. The weekend was really enjoyable and helpful. Great support!
Excellent weekend session. The tutor really gets the group talking and engaging in relevant, informative debate/discussion. I really felt I learned a lot from the session and am able to prepare for the exam.
I thought the weekend working was excellent and enabled me to do a full time job and study.
Loved the course, the materials and weekend sessions were fantastic.
Just a note to say how much I enjoyed my class today. It was well taught and extremely relevant, with lots of hands-on tactics. I really enjoyed the sessions taught by Rob because he imparted such a lot of inside knowledge. So looking forward to more learning with Karl. I shall go ahead and activate the sessions as soon as I have cleared my desk. The analytical stuff is very interesting to me (what I joined the course for really).
- CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Leadership Programme
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: