- International recognition – no matter where your career may take you, your qualification will be recognised by employers around the globe.
- Flexibility – working full-time and studying is a commitment but with the flexibility to study when and how you want, it’s much simpler to enhance your professional career, knowing you can fit it around you. Choose to study via our range of evening and weekend classes or start when you choose and learning online through Distance Learning. Although we will recommend submission periods to you, as long as you are covered by College support, you can pick and choose when you wish to submit. There are a range of payment options available too, so you choose how you fund your course as well.
- Immediately apply skills to your workplace – through work-based assignments, you can immediately start applying the theory you learn to your role. If you are unable to base your assignments on your organisation, you can either use that of a friend or family or volunteer for an organisation in exchange for using marketing activity as an example in your work. There are many options available to you.
- Immediately apply models to your workplace - Take special care when being referred to models in our study materials as you never know how they will shape your marketing strategy after you have been introduced to them.
- A course suitable for YOU – no matter what stage you are at in your career, there is a level to suit you. Whether you are very new to marketing or oversee leading change and growth for your company, we can help you reach your full potential on your way to becoming a Chartered Marketer.
- Your cv will stand out – there is no doubt that by completing a CIM qualification you will stand out from the competition. Studying whilst working shows your eagerness to development your career and employers will be excited to see the new strategies and ideas you can bring to the table.
There are a variety of reasons why you should take the leap and start your professional qualification today. The CIM and CIPR courses are specifically designed to work around busy professionals’ lives, allowing you to strengthen your skills and ultimately, your career.
If you have any questions about the best course for you, please contact us.