Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1185.00* + VAT
The CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing aims to provide the practicing marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. It introduces you to the fundamentals of marketing, digital marketing and marketing communications.
This pathway is the only marketing qualification tailored specifically for marketing and business development professionals working in the Professional Services sector and is offered in conjunction with the Professional Services Marketing Group (PSMG). You will also benefit from a specialist Professional Services course leader Nigel Clark.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or 2+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing role.
The full qualification usually takes 12-18 months to complete, and a modular award 3 months.
Each module requires 130 hours of study and can also be studied on a modular basis with each completed module giving you a CIM Award.
Successful completion of three modules will lead to the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing.
The course consists of two mandatory modules and one elective from a choice of two, which are detailed below.
- Marketing’s role in driving success and delivering results
- Customer behaviour and effective targeting
- External environmental influences and decision making based on environmental auditing
- Applying the Marketing Mix to address market and customer needs
Integrated Communications Mandatory
- Building sustainable relationships and delivering customer value
- Communications planning and delivering marketing solutions
- Product and brand management
- The Marketing Communications Mix and planning
Customer Experience Elective
- Customer requirements within different contexts
- Customer expectations and how to deliver experiences to meet and exceed these
- Effective monitoring and measurement techniques to improve experience
Digital Marketing Elective
- The digital landscape and how to develop skills to improve effectiveness
- Challenges and opportunities within the digital environment
- Tools required to support and enhance marketing activities
- Effective monitoring and measurement techniques
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: