Spread the cost of your course*
Take advantage and make an initial payment of £300.00 and £70.00 administration fee by credit/debit card, then spread the remaining amount over 10 equal monthly instalments.
* Available for UK bank accounts only.
£1335.00* + VAT
The CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing gives you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing planning, understand key marketing metrics, and interpret relevant insight to make informed strategic decisions.
Specialist tutor and course materials
In addition to the standard study texts, you will received specialist textbooks and be supported by our experienced B2B Course Leader, Dr Tony Wilson.
The course consists of two mandatory modules and one elective from a choice of two, which are detailed below.
DurationThe full qualification usually takes 12-18 months to complete.
- A Marketing or Business degree with a minimum of 50% of credits in Marketing or over 4 years’ marketing experience.
Strategic Marketing Mandatory
- Using Strategic Marketing planning to achieve competitive advantage
- Situation analysis and assessing the external and internal environments
- Effective decision making
- Employing monitoring and measurement techniques to achieve objectives
Mastering Metrics Mandatory
- Measuring and managing marketing data for effective decision making
- Effective marketing analysis, analytics tools and techniques
Driving Innovation Elective
- Embedding innovation to help with the challenges of a fast-moving market place
- The relationship between marketing and entrepreneurship
- Key factors in building and nurturing innovation
- The role of internal marketing in supporting a culture of innovation
- Implementing change programmes
Digital Strategy Elective
- Implementing digital marketing capabilities in strategic marketing planning
- Macro and Micro environments
- The impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives
- How marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to marketing needs
- Management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures
What our students say
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
Working with Thomas McAlinden my tutor has been fantastic. The feedback I received on my draft was seriously impactful and helped shape my assignment in the final weeks. The greatest benefit to me was that Thomas was always on hand to help. Every phone call, email or text was answered and responded to without delay.
In a nutshell, studying for the Diploma, with the great support from the tutors, has given me a fantastic grounding and structure around which to make and implement marketing strategy and activity. It has also given me a lot of confidence.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: