Marketers need to be able to selectively analyse data for insight, and undertake effective decision making in relation to marketing resources. This course looks at:
- the role of marketing metrics within an organisation
- how a range of measurement techniques can be used to achieve insights and make strategic decisions
- the value of using appropriate data sources to enable effective analysis; and
- how employing analytics tools and techniques can ensure effective decision making.
The award is one of the elective modules of the new CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing and usually takes 6 months to complete. It may be studied as part of the full qualification (which comprises 3 modules) or as a stand-alone short course leading to a CIM Award.
Those with 4+ years' of experience working in Marketing; or students with a Bachelors degree in business or marketing, where a minimum of 50% of the credits come from marketing.
This award requires 150 hours of study.
Mastering Metrics Mandatory
- Measuring and managing marketing data for effective decision making
- Effective marketing analysis, analytics tools and techniques
Assessment is by submission of an assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice.
30 September 2017, £790.00* + VAT
Tutor: Andrew Hatcher
Mastering Metrics Mandatory30 September 2017 - 01 October 2017
Reference ID: CIMMMAwardCambWE
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions about this course or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: