£450.00* + VAT
Marketing and Digital Strategy: Professional Services Mandatory
Reference ID: DL574
* Please note: Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
With our Professional Services pathway, students learn the same skills and knowledge as the standard Diploma in Professional Marketing but with a professional services twist to suit their industry. Students receive a specialist textbook and additional tutor, who is an expert in dealing with marketing for the sector. This course is offered in partnership with the Professional Services Marketing Group (PSMG).
Further information on this Award and a full syllabus link are below.
- A Marketing or Business degree with a minimum of 50% of credits in Marketing; or,
- 4+ years’ marketing experience
Course module :
Marketing and Digital Strategy: Professional Services MandatoryStudy hours: 170, split into a provided weekly study plan.
- Understand how to analyse an organisation’s current and future internal and external environments
- Interpret relevant information and insights to recommend and inform strategic decision making
- Develop marketing objectives and strategy to deliver organisational objectives
- Develop a strategic marketing plan and a supporting marketing mix to deliver marketing objectives
- Define the resources required to deliver the strategic marketing plan
- Apply the results of monitoring and measurements, and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement
You can view the full syllabus for the module here.
Assessment: Assignment based on an organisation of your choice.
What our students say
I found the whole organisation, content and quality to be exceptionally high. The coursework was challenging (especially balancing with a demanding full time job!) but provided great insight to enable me to take the next steps in my career. The tutors were also very helpful indeed.
I just wanted to advise that my study books have arrived today. Wow! That’s very impressive. I wasn’t expecting such a volume of professionally presented publications and study aids as part of the fee - this already way surpasses the support I experienced with a previous marketing college, and I haven’t even logged in to my course yet! As we know, customer experience is paramount and, as a new student and ‘client’, the CMC has made me feel very valued indeed. Thank you. Looking forward to my bedtime reading! ;) Many thanks indeed..
This is my second course with the CMC and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality, informative and, most importantly, usable marketing course.
It had been over 12 years since I had undertaken any further education so the though of study filled me with dread. Juggling a new job, family commitments and studying for my Diploma took a lot of hard work but the support and assistance from the College, lecturers, PSMG and fellow students was fantastic and a great team spirit rapidly built up.
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Other available awards
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: