£430.00* + VAT
Digital channels present opportunities and challenges for organisations to effectively compete and engage with their customers. This unit drives strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
In this course, students will learn more about 3 key areas:
- Channel strategy and compliance
- Managing digital channel implementation
- Channel conversion optimisation and growth
Duration3 - 6 months
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing, OR,
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, OR,
- any Digital Marketing Level 4 qualification, AND
- two years experience in marketing
Mastering Digital Channels MandatoryStudy hours: 150
This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
- Demonstrate effective management of digital channels in practice
- Recommend methods for online community management
- Illustrate how to improve conversion rates for digital channels
- Appraise current and future channel developments.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: