£430.00* + VAT
17 March 2018, £705.00* + VAT
Mastering Digital Channels Mandatory17 March 2018
18 March 2018
Reference ID: CIMDigDip
27 January 2018, £600.00* + VAT
Mastering Digital Channels Mandatory27 January 2018
10 February 2018
Reference ID: CIMDigDipBristol
03 February 2018, £600.00* + VAT
Mastering Digital Channels Mandatory03 February 2018
17 February 2018
Reference ID: CIMDigDipEdin
Digital channels present opportunities and challenges for organisations to effectively compete and engage with their customers. This unit drives strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
In this course, students will learn more about 3 key areas:
- Channel strategy and compliance
- Managing digital channel implementation
- Channel conversion optimisation and growth
Duration3 - 6 months
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing, OR,
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, OR,
- any Digital Marketing Level 4 qualification, AND
- two years experience in marketing
Mastering Digital Channels MandatoryStudy hours: 150
This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
- Demonstrate effective management of digital channels in practice
- Recommend methods for online community management
- Illustrate how to improve conversion rates for digital channels
- Appraise current and future channel developments.
What our students say
Cambridge Marketing College has amazing tutors, friendly administration staff and great teaching material.
You really have been so so helpful, and I really appreciate it. CMC are lucky to have such wonderful staff who really go the extra mile.
The tutors were fantastic and all the materials provided were great. I always recommend Cambridge Marketing College.
I made a very good decision, as my studies at CMC improved my overall understanding of marketing, not only market research and helped me get my current position as Market Research Executive at the RAC. The fact that I'm a CMC student and I had gained a CIM Award in Metrics convinced the interview panel I was the right candidate.I am very happy with my CMC experience and would recommend the College to anyone looking for a career change to marketing.
Other available courses:
We're here to assist!
If you have any questions or would like confidential advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch: