- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Financial Help
- Giving Back Programme
- Latest Exam Results
- College Award Winners
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- College Pass Rates 1997 to 2012
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
Reputation and Experience
We have 21 years' experience of teaching professional qualifications and have built a reputation for quality and success. We currently have over 1400 delegates studying with us around the world. Our pass rates are excellent and last year 99% of our delegates said they would recommend us.
Range of Courses
We offer a wide range of professional courses and are accredited by the CIM, CAM, MRS and CIPR. We have also pioneered a range of specialist courses including Certificates and Diplomas for Arts , B2B, Charities, Pharmaceuticals, Professional Services and Sports Marketers, a programme for High Technology companies and the Cambridge Chartered Programme.
Flexible Study Options
Choose between Evening Classes, Executive Weekends, Saturday Seminars or Distance Learning. You can choose to study at any of our locations around the UK or mix and match and attend courses that are convenient for you.
High Quality Tuition
We pride ourselves on the fact that our tutors are practising Marketing or PR professionals who bring a relevant and current set of skills to our courses. They have proven business skills as well as proven teaching abilities and consistently deliver excellent pass rates. We currently have over 60 tutors from a diverse range of backgrounds bringing a wealth of experience and skills to our courses. Many are Chartered Marketers and examiners.
Consistently High Pass Rates
Our delegates have consistently achieved excellent results. Last year we had 75 classes with a 100% pass rate, outstanding results for the CIM Introductory Certificate, Professional Certificate, Professional Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma; as well as a 100% pass rate for the CIM Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism, the CAM Diploma in Managing Digital Media and all 3 levels of the CIPR qualifictaions.
Quality and Widest Range of Study Materials and Support
We continuously research and review new study materials and resources for our delegates. In addition to personal tutor support these include:
- Comprehensive Study Guides for each course, with self test exercises, real life examples and sample exam questions
- Text books selected by our tutors based on their experience of past exams and assignments
- Website resources including:
* Tutor course notes
* Past exam papers, examiners reports, assignments and selected specimen answers
* Links to supporting websites
* Access to our Internet Discussion Forum to raise debate and form local support groups
* Live and pre recorded webinars
* Podcasts of lectures
Top quality support
All the College staff are responsible for supporting delegates. We offer a one-stop shop approach to answering queries and providing solutions to problems. One call can get you all the answers you need.