- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Terms and Conditions
1. . It is the responsibility of each applicant to satisfy the entry requirements of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), CAM Foundation or Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) (as applicable). Every assistance will be provided by Cambridge Marketing Colleges (CMC) to enable the applicant to obtain this information from the CIM, CAM or CIPR.
2. All CIM or CAM membership and assessment fees are payable direct to the CIM or CAM. Payment of CMC registration fees should be made by cheque, payable to Cambridge Marketing College and must accompany the application form for a place to be reserved. Tuition fees must be paid in advance of the commencement of the course or as agreed with the College.
3. All copy right on material provided by CMC is the property of CMC.
4. CMC tuition fees do not include CIM or CAM membership or assessment fees or social evenings.
5. CMC reserves the right to revise tuition fees at any time.
6. CMC reserves the right to cancel a course or change the schedule for any course, in which case all delegates will be given due notice and also given the options of change or cancellation. In the case of cancellation of a course by CMC prior to commencement, a full refund will be given.
7. CMC accepts no liability to provide extra tuition because of delegate absence through, for example, illness.
8. CMC reserves the right to refuse any bookings.
9. It is a condition of enrolment that a delegate thereby agrees:
(a) To take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and of the other persons who may be affected by his acts or omissions.
(b) To co-operate with all members of the CMC staff in maintaining the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work (1974) Act.
(c) Not to interfere with, intentionally or recklessly, nor to misuse anything provided in the interest of health and safety or welfare in the CMC.
(d) The CMC accepts no liability for injury or accident however caused whilst in attendance at the College premises.
10. Tutor Support is for two years with the following exceptions: Tuition Support for Distance Learning Programmes is for one year’s duration. Extensions may be agreed at CMC discretion.
The formation or continuation of any course or class is dependent upon adequate delegate enrolment and attendance.
The CMC undertakes to take all reasonable steps to provide educational services in the manner set out in the Introductory Pack and in other documents. Should industrial action or other circumstances beyond the control of the CMC interfere with its ability to provide such services, the CMC undertakes to use all reasonable steps to minimise the resultant disruption to educational services. The CMC does not undertake any absolute obligation whatsoever to provide educational services in the manner specified in the Introductory Pack or in any other document, nor does it undertake any other obligation in respect of the provision of educational services which is more onerous than the obligations set out herein.
Should you become a delegate of the CMC, this notice shall be a term of any contract between you and the CMC. Any offer of a place made to you by the CMC is made on the basis that in accepting such an offer you signify your consent to the incorporation of this notice as a term of any such contract.
The CMC leaflet is issued for information purposes only, and whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, the CMC cannot accept liability for the consequences of any inaccuracy. It is issued on the express condition that all matters covered in it are subject to change from time to time. In particular, the CMC reserves the right, in every case, at its discretion and for whatever reason, to amend fees, and to alter or not to alter classes, courses, parts of courses and other opportunities to study. Any doubt or ambiguity arising from the interpretation of any provision in the CMC leaflet shall be decided solely by the CMC in accordance with English Law.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure that advice given as part of any teaching/training programme is correct, neither CMC nor its lecturers or any other staff will accept responsibility for any loss, damage, etc., howsoever arising occasioned by the implementation of such advice. CMC is an equal opportunities training establishment and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race or religion.
CMC reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations may be made up to 30 days from date of letter of acknowledgement and a full refund will be made less £125.00+ VAT for administration charges. Cancellations after that date will not be entitled to a refund.