Over the years we have developed a range of short courses including our very popular Introduction to Marketing course.
9.30am - 5pm Cambridge 26 Oct 2016
9.30am - 5.00pm
9.30am - 5pm Cambridge
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge 28 Feb 2017
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge 26 Jan 2017
Managing Marketing Projects Successfully
This short course is designed to help busy exectutives manage marketing projects successfully including how to deliver marketing projects to meet cost, time and quality targets.
- Identify their organisation’s information needs and understand how to go about conducting the research required to underpin the development of a business case to support a marketing project
- Develop an effective business case for a marketing project, complete with justification, cost benefit analysis and consideration of the organisation’s resource capacity and capability to deliver it
- Undertake risk assessment with suggestions on how to mitigate and/or control risks facing the organisation in the context of a marketing project
- Understand how to use project management tools and techniques to deliver marketing projects effectively, in terms of quality, resources and objectives
- Know how to monitor and measure the effectiveness and outcomes of marketing projects
Who is it for? For Managers and Executives
Where is it? Cambridge
Course Director: Steve Bax
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
To register your interest, please contact Charlotte