Over the years we have developed a range of short courses including our very popular Introduction to Marketing course.
9.30am - 5pm Cambridge 26 Oct 2016
9.30am - 5.00pm
9.30am - 5pm Cambridge
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge 28 Feb 2017
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge 26 Jan 2017
Opening a New Market
This short course provides delegates with the opportunity to develop a specific strategy to open up a single new market whether that is based on customer sector or geography. There are many generic lessons to be learned about entering new markets but it is essential that, when committed to a new market, the organisation fully understands the specific challenges that surround the single market that is being targetted.
The course covers a set of main topics that includes but is not limited to:
- Setting goals for the new market strategy
- Identifying the target market
- Understanding the target market customer
- The nature of competition in the new market
- Determining new market trends and challenges
- Identifying potential new market partnerships
- Determining new market marketing and sales channels
- New market laws and regulations
Course Director: Andrew Hatcher
Where is it? Cambridge Regional College - Kings Hedges Rd, Cambridge CB4 2QT
Fees: 290£ including VAT
Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.