Over the years we have developed a range of short courses including our very popular Introduction to Marketing course.
9.30am - 5pm Cambridge 26 Oct 2016
9.30am - 5.00pm
9.30am - 5pm Cambridge
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge 28 Feb 2017
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge
9.30am - 5.00pm Cambridge 26 Jan 2017
Making the most from Internal Marketing
The penny has finally dropped. Most organisations are now clear on the value of employee engagement. It's very straightforward: happy employees are more productive and deliver better service. This in turn leads to happier customers and better organisational performance. The thread that links the various drivers of employee engagement is internal communication. But it's not as easy as it sounds, is it?
Those new into an internal communications role, or managers who simply want to get better at communicating, willl benefit from attending this interactive one day workshop.
Topics that will be explored, include the following:
• the purpose of internal communications
• the changing expectations of internal audiences
• the internal comms role and skills needed to succeed
• a checklist for internal comms planning
• methods for segmenting your audiences
• when to use agency support
• the various internal communication tools and when to use them
• how to evaluate internal comms
• the importance of message hierarchy and message contextualisation
• the characteristics of a good communicator
Course Director: Nick Wake
Where is it? Cambridge Regional College - Kings Hedges Rd, Cambridge CB4 2QT
Fees: 290£ including VAT
Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.