- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
The Marketing Professional Book Group
We Have Launched a New Learning Programme,
The Marketing Professional Book Group,
Designed To Help Employees Grow
What is a Professional Book Group?
- A group that meets regularly within an organisation to engage in critical reading, discussion and continued professional development
- The group reads and then discusses business books in facilitated sessions to focus on key issues and improve performance and engagement at work
- Each session focuses on a particular book, lasts 90 minutes, is delivered in-house and can be run for up to 15 people at a time
- They are not just for marketers - they raise the level of marketing knowledge across the whole organisation
They are highly-engaging and have proved highly-successful in delivering ongoing learning and skills development
How to start a Marketing Professional Book Group?
- After assessing your needs, we will offer a Business Book Group package with pre-selected lists of bestselling and leading books
- Our facilitator will come to the book group session prepared with discussion topics or questions designed to ensure the discussion covers the most important points of the material and that your staff get the maximun learning experience
The book group will usually meet once a month, allowing sufficient time for each member to have read the book. Lunch-time book groups work best in most organisations, but evenings or early mornings also work well
What are the benefits?
- Book groups are ideal for learning organisations - they make the latest thought leadership available widely within companies and support the ongoing development of core business skills
- They expose companies to new ideas from outside the organisation - but focused on relevant issues and priorities
- Internal networking and team building
- Staff development from within by exposing staff to new techniques and ideas to improve their performance – both personally and as a team
- Personal as well as professional benefits of reading
- No loss of work time
- Low cost
- Compliment existing training
Cambridge Marketing Press is a branch of Cambridge Marketing College, Europe's leading provider of professional marketing courses and qualifications and a leading marketing publisher. We have 25 years' experience of delivering professional marketing qualifications, courses and corporate training programmes.
Prices: £800 (+ VAT) per session - a programme consists of at least 3 sessions.
To find out more: contact Charlotte