- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Lunch and Learn
We Have Launched A New Learning Programme, Lunch and Learn,
To Help Employees Grow
What is a Lunch and Learn Programme?
This is a terrific win/win strategy that will help employees stay motivated, learn something new and get away from their desks during lunch - all at the same time.
- Sessions are designed to meet the needs of teams with busy agendas and busy schedules
- Each session is designed to equip executives and their teams with the latest marketing knowledge, tools and insights in a fast-moving and interactive way
- Each Lunch and Learn session focuses on a particular topic, lasts 90 minutes, is delivered in-house and is for up to 30 people at a time
- They are not just for marketers - they raise the level of marketing knowledge across the whole organisation
- Sessions piloted in London and Cambridge have proved hugely successful
Popular topics are listed below but bespoke sessions can be tailored to meet specific needs:
- New Marketing Mix
- Environmental Scanning
- Segmentation & Targeting
- Products & Value-Propositions
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Metrics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- 020 - Online & Offline Integration
Prices: £800 (+ VAT) per session - a programme is composed of at least 3 sessions.
Benefits of the Lunch & Learn training programme:
- No loss of work time
- Low cost
- Complimenting existing training
- Creating awareness about your department, issues, initiatives, projects, etc.
- Improving internal communication
- Reinforcing corporate culture
- Creating a learning culture within an organisation
- Raising employee morale & performance
To find out more: contact Charlotte