How to study
Cambridge Marketing College offers very flexible methods of study to suit your needs or availability. View all study options.
The Executive Weekend Programme is designed for delegates who have very busy work schedules but want face to face tuition in order to get the most from their studies. Support is provided for up to 24 months. Each weekend is taught by a specialist tutor who is also available via the telephone, mail or email to answer questions and mark draft assignments. Delegates should allocate between 6 and 10 hours for home study per module each week for the duration of the course.
The Programme includes:
- Two-day (Saturday and Sunday) taught weekends for each module at our Executive Training Centre
- Lunch and refreshments on each day of the weekend session
- Optional ensuite overnight accommodation
- College Study Guides printed and available electronically
- A set of Handbooks for the course
- Specialist Tutors for each module who will agree a work programme and assignment schedule personally with you
- Revision Courses for exams
- Exam Technique Sessions and Assignment Briefings
Online support through the College website with:
– LinkedIn Delegate Group, group tutorials and personal tutor contact
- Study Support for up to 24 months
Membership of the College Alumni Association
Our Executive Weekend Timetable can be seen here
"Excellent weekend session. The tutor really gets the group talking and engaging in relevant, informative debate/discussion. I really felt I learned a lot from the session and am able to prepare for the exam."
"Loved the course, the materials and the weekend sessions were fantastic"
Executive Weekend Delegates