- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Financial Help
- Giving Back Programme
- Latest Exam Results
- College Award Winners
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- College Pass Rates 1997 to 2012
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
We have been delivering high quality professional training and qualifications for 21 years and have built a reputation for quality and success. Last year we had 75 classes with a 100% pass rate and 99% of our delegates said they would recommend us. We currently have over 1400 delegates around the world and have worked with UK and international businesses, charities and governments - click here to find that you are in good company.
Our Marketing education and training programmes lead to internationally recognised professional qualifications awarded by the:
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- CAM Foundation (CIM/CAM)
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
We teach at 10 Study Centres across the UK , support delegates around the world through distance learning and deliver in-house courses for organisations with multiple delegates. Our in-house courses can be tailored to meet specific requirements, be short introductory courses or full professional qualifications.
Our marketing education and training programmes will:
- ensure your organisation remains at the commercial forefront by attracting and retaining the best people
- give you get a good return on your training investment: last year we had 75 classes with a 100% pass rate
- meet the need for flexibility of nationally and internationally mobile staff at all levels of seniority
Why Choose Us?
As marketers ourselves we understand the pressures and demands on marketing professionals. We have:
A Diverse Range of Courses
We offer a wide range of professional courses and are accredited by the CIM, CAM, MRS and CIPR. We have also pioneered a range of specialist courses including Certificates and Diplomas for Arts , B2B, Charities, Pharmaceuticals, Professional Services and Sports Marketers, a programme for High Technology companies and the Cambridge Chartered Programme.
Flexible Study Options
Delegates can choose between Evening Classes, Executive Weekends, Saturday Seminars or Distance Learning. They can also choose to study at any of our locations around the UK or mix and match and attend courses that are convenient for them. Alternatively we can deliver tailored and specialist courses in-house for organisations with multiple delegates.
High Quality Tuition
We pride ourselves on the fact that our tutors are practising Marketing or PR professionals who bring a relevant and current set of skills to our courses. They have proven business skills as well as proven teaching abilities and consistently deliver excellent pass rates. We currently have over 60 tutors from a diverse range of backgrounds bringing a wealth of experience and skills to our courses. Many are Chartered Marketers and examiners.
Consistently High Pass Rates
Our delegates have consistently achieved excellent results. Last year we had 75 classes with a 100% pass rate, outstanding results for the CIM Introductory Certificate, Professional Certificate, Professional Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma; as well as a 100% pass rate for the CIM Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism, the CAM Diploma in Managing Digital Media and for all 3 levels of the CIPR qualifications.
Quality and Widest Range of Study Materials and Support
We continuously research and review new study materials and resources for our delegates. In addition to personal tutor support these include:
- Comprehensive Study Guides for each course, with self test exercises, real life examples and sample exam questions
- Text books selected by our tutors based on their experience of past exams and assignments
- Website resources including:
- Tutor course notes
- Past exam papers, examiners reports, assignments and selected specimen answers
- Links to supporting websites
- Access to our Internet Discussion Forum to raise debate, ask questions and form local support groups
- Live and pre recorded webinars
- Podcasts of lectures
High Quality Advice
We can advise you or your staff on the most appropriate courses and qualifications for them: call 01954 234940 or email email@example.com.
For more advice and guidance click here for a copy of our Definitive Guide to Marketing Qualifications.