- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Digital Marketing Diplomas
"Great digital marketing seminar today from Cambridge Marketing College. Easily the best I have been to."
Digital Marketing Diploma Delegate on Twitter
The CIM now has 4 CAM diplomas in digital marketing:
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media and Branding)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics & Analytics)
Terry Nicklin, our Digital Marketing Course Director, provides an overview of the Digital Marketing Diplomas (videos courtesy of Postgraduate Search):
Each of the qualifications consists of 3 modules. Two of these are core to all 4 diplomas:
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour (MCB) (also part of the CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications) and
- Digital Marketing Essentials
The third module is a specialist module specific to each qualification:
- For the Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Planning
- For the Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media and Branding): Digital Media & Branding
- For the Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile): Mobile Marketing in Practice
- For the Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics & Analytics): Web Analytics & Social Media Monitoring
The structure has the advantage that you can specialise in one area by selecting one diploma initially but then go on to study the additional specialist modules and gain a CIM-CAM Award for each completed digital marketing module.
All modules are assessed by assignment and you will be exempt from the MCB module if you have a marketing degree or a Level 4 or above CIM qualification. Click here for more information on CIM Exemptions.
For more information on Fees and Enrolment please call 01954 234940 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on course content Email email@example.com